Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you install and run the mod?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony123456
New Face!
New Face!

How do you install and run the mod? Empty
PostSubject: How do you install and run the mod?   How do you install and run the mod? EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi, I have tried to follow the instructions to the letter but stuck, I ran the mod organiser but get errors, and no new mods are showing on it.
I have the original steam version when it first came out, and also have the free legendary version as well combined with the original.
I have unsubscribed to all the mods I have and also removed the hi res dlc.
I then downloaded the steam version of SPM 5.0 public early version from http://pmdownloads.weebly.com/.
I then copied the download to the skyrim steam dir and then unpacked it.
I then downloaded and copied over the mod organiser to the same directory and again unpacked it.
I then opened the  organizer.ini and pressed CTRL+H and got the replace window with the search.
I entered X:\\ in the search box and found 6 lines with "X:\\" they are :-
13\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"X:\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\SUM Program\\SkyProc Patchers\\SUM\\SUM.jar\"
14\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"X:\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\ASIS Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\ASIS\\ASIS.jar\"
15\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"X:\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\WTF Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\T3nd0_WTF\\WTF.jar\"
16\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"X:\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\Dual Sheath Redux Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\Dual Sheath Redux Patch\
5\arguments=X:\\Skyrim\\overwrite
mod_directory=X:\\Skyrim\\MO MODS
It says to replace the ":X\\" with the install steam dir.  What one do I do? all of them?  just 1?
Also says replace "X:/" which there are 36 lines with the same x:/.  Again do I need to change all 36 lines with my install dir?
Also the 1st line under [general] says game path X:\\skyrim   What do I change that too.
The instructions are not very clear.
Thanks for any help
Back to top Go down

How do you install and run the mod?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!