Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mod Manager Login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am

I seem to have have messed something up the last time i started the game. A bunch of plugin failed nots popped up and I was forced to restart my PC. Before this, the game was running for a months. 
Now when I run the game, I get this popup: Mod Manager Login 8ceae30e52ff4a0b44856cb69965a95a

As you can see in the background, all of the mods seem to have not loaded as well
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am

Vengy wrote:
I seem to have have messed something up the last time i started the game. A bunch of plugin failed nots popped up and I was forced to restart my PC. Before this, the game was running for a months. 
Now when I run the game, I get this popup: Mod Manager Login 8ceae30e52ff4a0b44856cb69965a95a

As you can see in the background, all of the mods seem to have not loaded as well

there's an update for MO 1 on nexus MO 2 page try getting that and install manually see if that helps!
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 am

That seemed to have gotten rid of the popup but now none of the mods/load order are showing with your profile. I still have a MO MODS folder with all the mods however
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:03 am

Vengy wrote:
That seemed to have gotten rid of the popup but now none of the mods/load order are showing with your profile. I still have a MO MODS folder with all the mods however

From your first pic i noticed now that MO doesn't detect Skyrim folder or MO mods folder. Is the destination on the game and the pack the same?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Vengy
New Face!
New Face!

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Vengy wrote:

From your first pic i noticed now that MO doesn't detect Skyrim folder or MO mods folder. Is the destination on the game and the pack the same?
Yeah same destination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Manager Login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Manager Login   Mod Manager Login Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Manager Login
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!