Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fnis replacmeent question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovetea69
New Face!
New Face!

Fnis replacmeent question Empty
PostSubject: Fnis replacmeent question   Fnis replacmeent question EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to working with mods. But i need help in replacing Fnis version in this mod, since i want to use more animations and a different skeleton. So far i installed fnis xxl.Is it possible to do everything i mentioned above? or it would break a lot of mods in this mod pack? is fnis xxl the right version to install new skeleton? The only problem i am facing is t-posing. From what I undestood I need to follow these steps:
-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
*For 4.4 also tick TK dodge.

-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.
-Right Click overwrite folder >>> Create new mod >>> FNIS movement.

I dont understand what I need to do in last part. Where do i right click and overwrite folder?
Back to top Go down
McIbZ
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Fnis replacmeent question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fnis replacmeent question   Fnis replacmeent question EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello :)

In MO you just have to scroll down the left panel. At the very bottom there is "OVERWRITE" written in red, just right click on it and create the requested folder :)

Peace !
Back to top Go down

Fnis replacmeent question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!