Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which version of realistic water two?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komaki119
New Face!
New Face!

Which version of realistic water two? Empty
PostSubject: Which version of realistic water two?   Which version of realistic water two? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Having a few issues with meshes not loading, my fault i've been tweaking and copied over some files like le noob.

I have checked all sources and i know which mod just the version number, I am missing Effects\FXWaterfallSkirtSlope.nif

after swapping around a few versions i have broken the water features, falls etc. hoping to do a clean uninstall of water mods and reinstall them. 

Missing these:
fXsplashsmallparticles
fxrapidsbig01
fxwaterfallmistblastlite

Any help greatly appreciated.

Can someone tell me which version was used so I can reinstall?

Much appreciated, project. Sorry to have to ask for help.

Which version of realistic water two? <a href=Which version of realistic water two? TESV-exe-DX9-20181102-211612" />
Back to top Go down
Komaki119
New Face!
New Face!

Which version of realistic water two? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which version of realistic water two?   Which version of realistic water two? EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 4:53 am

Komaki119 wrote:
Having a few issues with meshes not loading, my fault i've been tweaking and copied over some files like le noob.

I have checked all sources and i know which mod just the version number, I am missing Effects\FXWaterfallSkirtSlope.nif

after swapping around a few versions i have broken the water features, falls etc. hoping to do a clean uninstall of water mods and reinstall them. 

Missing these:
fXsplashsmallparticles
fxrapidsbig01
fxwaterfallmistblastlite

Any help greatly appreciated.

Can someone tell me which version was used so I can reinstall?

Much appreciated, project. Sorry to have to ask for help.

Which version of realistic water two? <a href=Which version of realistic water two? TESV-exe-DX9-20181102-211612" />

Edit:

All sorted.
It was the performance waterfalls option within the realistic water two mod. 
Reinstalled it and is now working perfectly.
Back to top Go down

Which version of realistic water two?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!