Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game is Too Dark

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Pocket Savior
New Face!
New Face!

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:42 pm

This Project is amazing, it's incredible. As someone who always mods his Bethesda games to the point on instability the fact this pack runs so well should be commended.

However I'm having issues with how dark the game gets. I figured I'd solve that in game with some night vision spell, but that outright doesn't work and I can't seem to figure out why. Even messing with ENB settings did nothing to help.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
The Pocket Savior
Back to top Go down
selkor
New Face!
New Face!

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:41 am

I have the exact same problem.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:31 pm

been awhile since ive adjusted anything but im pretty sure u can do it in game with shift+enter like this topic describes.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/810919691046547187
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 4:48 pm

The Pocket Savior wrote:
This Project is amazing, it's incredible. As someone who always mods his Bethesda games to the point on instability the fact this pack runs so well should be commended.

However I'm having issues with how dark the game gets. I figured I'd solve that in game with some night vision spell, but that outright doesn't work and I can't seem to figure out why. Even messing with ENB settings did nothing to help.

Thanks,
The Pocket Savior

selkor wrote:

Is the night to night?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:49 am

RottenDub wrote:
The Pocket Savior wrote:

Thanks,
The Pocket Savior

selkor wrote:

Is the night to night?

From way back in the day any enb i personally used always had the night to dark but everyones monitor is different and settings but ya for me personally its still a tad to dark but ppl can change the settings to what they like i just forgot what they were at the moment.
Back to top Go down
selkor
New Face!
New Face!

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 1:09 am

Sorry what do you mean by night to night?
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 am

This is a post from a forum below. Just make sure u dont change to much at once or u might ruin picture image. Just make a backup of the enb file before changing anything to just be extra cautious.

Not 100% if all these settings are still a thing as was a couple year old posts but should least help tweak it to how u like for what u need.

I also never knew tehre was a Adaption setting that lets ur eyes auto adjust to the darkness in game, might have to look into that one myself. 

1st of all you dont need to edit any .ini file in your browser. Press sh ift + ENTER (most ENBs keys use these) to open ENB menu. (sorry if you knew that already it seems to me you tweaked it in browser instead of in game)
2nd when you open ENB menu you can change brightness directly in ENBEFFECTS section of SHADER PARAMETERS window. You can do that separately for nights interiors and more (dusk, dawn etc)
-you can also change minimum adaptation for all of those if you prefer instead
-you can also change brightness under the colorcorrection in enbseries.ini window (the one on the left -2nd window from top) Tweaking brightness and gamma in there can also help you.

Depending on your ENB and effects used in reshade you need to try and tweak it to your liking as one small change of one parameter may change your overall picture.
Back to top Go down
The Pocket Savior
New Face!
New Face!

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 10:34 pm

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. I have adjusted the ENB settings to be able to see the game. That's fine, if a bit unrealistic. My issue is that I figured using some form of night vision, like vampire night vision or the spell, would solve the problem, but no night vision I have found does anything at all. It makes a sound like it's active but nothing changes vision wise and even changing some values in ENB having to do with night vision changed nothing.

The game isn't unplayable, it's just a pity I have to tarnish the incredible visuals.
Back to top Go down
explosivelemon0
New Face!
New Face!

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 10:26 pm

The Pocket Savior wrote:
Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. I have adjusted the ENB settings to be able to see the game. That's fine, if a bit unrealistic. My issue is that I figured using some form of night vision, like vampire night vision or the spell, would solve the problem, but no night vision I have found does anything at all. It makes a sound like it's active but nothing changes vision wise and even changing some values in ENB having to do with night vision changed nothing.

The game isn't unplayable, it's just a pity I have to tarnish the incredible visuals.
The reason the night vision doesn't work is because of the ENB. I'm not sure exactly why but what I do know is if you turn off the ENB (shift + f10 by default I think) then night vision spells will work normally. Like I said idk the reason behind it but it's the ENB that's causing night vision to not work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game is Too Dark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game is Too Dark   Game is Too Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Game is Too Dark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!