Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Naked Ladies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

Naked Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Naked Ladies   Naked Ladies EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:32 pm

They're not supposed to look like this right?  Has anyone seen this before, and do you know what I might have messed up?
Naked Ladies Nakedl11
Naked Ladies Nakedl12
Naked Ladies Nakedl10
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Naked Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Ladies   Naked Ladies EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 am

Hey Tenka it's a HDT bug that should occur very rarely, solved by saving and loading.
Did you force V-sync in your TESV.exe, if not you should.And FPS limit should be 60.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Tenka

Naked Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Ladies   Naked Ladies EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 7:23 am

Oh good it's a known thing.  Thank you! :D Those things though, I uh, don't remember.  Sorry for the newby questions but could you remind me how to go about forcing V-sync in TESV.exe?  I found iFPSClamp in skyrim.ini, it was 50 but I'll see how 60 does.  I haven't found a v-sync setting in skyrim.ini or skyrimprefs.ini or an option in the skyrimlauncher.exe.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Naked Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Ladies   Naked Ladies EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:15 am

Tenka wrote:
Oh good it's a known thing.  Thank you! :D Those things though, I uh, don't remember.  Sorry for the newby questions but could you remind me how to go about forcing V-sync in TESV.exe?  I found iFPSClamp in skyrim.ini, it was 50 but I'll see how 60 does.  I haven't found a v-sync setting in skyrim.ini or skyrimprefs.ini or an option in the skyrimlauncher.exe.

4.Set video settings like so for TESV.exe from Nvidia Control Panel or ATI equivalent

•AO  : OFF
•AF  : Application Controlled

•AA  : Application Controlled
•AA transparency : OFF
•V-Sync : ON

Naked Ladies Capture

You have to set it from Nvidia Control panel or ATI equivalent for TESV.exe
If using a Nvidia card got to Manage 3d settings >>> program settings >>> add TESV.exe to the list >>> scroll down and where you see V-sync from the dropdown menu press ON >>> apply.

That HDT bug can happen when going above 60 FPS(if you got the antilag and ini's from INI download center you can also set the FPS limit from antilag.cfg that's in your main skyrim directory)

But the bug is very rare and happens very sparely and never on dead NPC's, usually on random female NPC's
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

Naked Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked Ladies   Naked Ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

Naked Ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!