Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aboodba
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu Empty
PostSubject: How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu   How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 am

I have disabled it from the mod list on the left pane but it still shows instead of SkyUI default favorites menu.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
aboodba
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu   How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 6:26 am

Please if anybody knows how to disable it let me know
Back to top Go down
Nexus_Regis
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu   How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 am

+1
Back to top Go down
aboodba
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu   How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 am

So a friend of mine helped me figure out how to disable categorized favorites menu. If anyone is interested, here's how to disable it:

Disable the following mods:

1- CategorizedFavoritesMenu - [Favorites Menu]
2- Categorized Favorites Menu Oni Edition Version Widescreen - [Favorites Menu Addon]
3- CCFM - HoleyGrail

Disabling these mods alone still wont get rid of the categorized favorites menu, because, as it turned out, the installed SkyUI is basically a customized version which has CFM integrated into it, so basically install the latest SkyUI from Nexusmods, enable it and disable the old one. Also don't forget to put the new SkyUI in the same order as the last one.

Hope this will help you as it helped me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu   How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu Empty

Back to top Go down

How to disable Categorized Favorites Menu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!