Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question regarding SPM 5.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aboodba
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Question regarding SPM 5.0 Empty
PostSubject: Question regarding SPM 5.0   Question regarding SPM 5.0 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:35 am

First of thank you to everybody who contributed towards the making of Skyrim Perfectly Modded, it is truly a wonderful experience.

So I have just installed SPM 5.0 and I noticed there there is a bunch of mods in the left pane that are disabled.

My question is: is it safe to enable these mods? and If so, do I need to reorder them in the left and right pane?

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding SPM 5.0   Question regarding SPM 5.0 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:25 pm

aboodba wrote:
First of thank you to everybody who contributed towards the making of Skyrim Perfectly Modded, it is truly a wonderful experience.

So I have just installed SPM 5.0 and I noticed there there is a bunch of mods in the left pane that are disabled.

My question is: is it safe to enable these mods? and If so, do I need to reorder them in the left and right pane?

Thanks a lot.
Do not enable them.
Only keep the ones that are currently enabled.
Back to top Go down
CourierUlysses
New Face!
New Face!
CourierUlysses

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding SPM 5.0   Question regarding SPM 5.0 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:41 am

the_small wrote:
aboodba wrote:

Thanks a lot.
Do not enable them.
Only keep the ones that are currently enabled.
 What if none of my mods are enabled?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding SPM 5.0   Question regarding SPM 5.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question regarding SPM 5.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!