Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE) Empty
PostSubject: UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE)   UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 4:01 pm

I wanted to know if it is possible to substitute the CBBE body for the UNPB body instead?
I think there is a general consensus that UNPB is better looking so it would be good if this can be done easily.

Apologies if this was already posted somewhere in the forums. I tried searching and couldn't find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE)   UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 12:59 am

If i recall right i think someone a long time ago asked and i think it would be to difficult as all the armor and custom armor is specifically for the CBBE body. Not saying its not possible but it would be alot of work to swap out all the armor for the unpb body as all the armors would have to be downloaded and installed properly and be alot of downloading on your part.
Back to top Go down

UNPB substitution (instead of CBBE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!