Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SSD download help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanicus
New Face!
New Face!

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 10:34 pm

So I tried downloading with my SSD which had 170-180gb left and that wasn't enough when I extracted the mod i only had 1GB left on my computer and the extraction wasn't done, so if anyone find a way it would be nice if you could help out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
slider9669
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
slider9669

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 2:30 am

If u mean u downloaded it directly onto ur ssd and then tried extracting u will have issue as u almost need double since the extraction process uses a Temp folder and will eat up memory while extracting, if u have more than one HD installed u can change ur Temp folder location pretty easly just by going to the Temp folder and right clicking and changing the destination, like just make a new folder and click it once ur inside the properites of orginal one and make it that one, will stop that issue as i had that myself.
Back to top Go down
Seanicus
New Face!
New Face!

SSD download help Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSD download help   SSD download help EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:07 pm

slider9669 wrote:
If u mean u downloaded it directly onto ur ssd and then tried extracting u will have issue as u almost need double since the extraction process uses a Temp folder and will eat up memory while extracting, if u have more than one HD installed u can change ur Temp folder location pretty easly just by going to the Temp folder and right clicking and changing the destination, like just make a new folder and click it once ur inside the properites of orginal one and make it that one, will stop that issue as i had that myself.
Fixed it thanks.
Back to top Go down

SSD download help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!