Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Differences between the 3 starting saves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
driveandkill
New Face!
New Face!

Differences between the 3 starting saves Empty
PostSubject: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Hello everyone,
does anybody know the exact differences between the 3 saves we can pick when starting with SPM5? Like what mods are disabled/enabled in each different save? First save is unconfigured, second is no survival mods and third is survival mods if I got that right? So lets say I want to play with all survival mods but make my own character can I just use the console command to change my character or will it break the game? Other thing would be to use save number 1 but I do not know which mods I have to activate or what I need to change to make it like save number 3
Back to top Go down
VikingTeacher
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 9:28 pm

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 10:18 am

driveandkill wrote:
Hello everyone,
does anybody know the exact differences between the 3 saves we can pick when starting with SPM5? Like what mods are disabled/enabled in each different save? First save is unconfigured, second is no survival mods and third is survival mods if I got that right? So lets say I want to play with all survival mods but make my own character can I just use the console command to change my character or will it break the game? Other thing would be to use save number 1 but I do not know which mods I have to activate or what I need to change to make it like save number 3

my approach was pick a female pre-configured modded save then memorize all config options then proceed to new save game and make it work from there. you can check the game if its bugged or not while visitin for word wall. if you can't learn the shout then it means broken.
Back to top Go down
Crypkeypr
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:47 am

I tried this and got stuck on the start screen over looking helgen
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 8:05 am

Crypkeypr wrote:
I tried this and got stuck on the start screen over looking helgen
Google/youtube : skyrim unbound? watch the video?
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differences between the 3 starting saves   Differences between the 3 starting saves Empty

Back to top Go down

Differences between the 3 starting saves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!