Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best graphic settings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walkerz
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

Best graphic settings Empty
PostSubject: Best graphic settings   Best graphic settings EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 am

Hey,

Got a high end pc, was wondering how to amp up the graphics? 
I enabled the optional NSM, also turned on msaa and depth of field, anisotropic filtering max and all textures are put on very high/4k. 
I come from playing special edition so I may be used to more, but some of the textures especially somewhat in the distance look for lack of a better word "crappy". 10 meters away and they look kinda ps3 era, i'm wondering if i'm missing a setting.

I shouldn't have the official high res textures installed as per instructions, or is it better to have them after all?

Also wondering if I can put it fullscreen, borderless cause I have 2 monitors and tabbing out takes like 2min.

Last thing, so I loaded up the wood elf save (the nord save had me stuck) and I wanna make my own character. So I did showracemenu, is this the way to go? There don't seem to be any presets and some races have their eyes going weirdly into their head.

Know it's still alpha, but I still like to set up everything perfect before starting a full playthrough.
Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Best graphic settings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best graphic settings   Best graphic settings EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Walkerz wrote:
Hey,

Got a high end pc, was wondering how to amp up the graphics? 
I enabled the optional NSM, also turned on msaa and depth of field, anisotropic filtering max and all textures are put on very high/4k. 
I come from playing special edition so I may be used to more, but some of the textures especially somewhat in the distance look for lack of a better word "crappy". 10 meters away and they look kinda ps3 era, i'm wondering if i'm missing a setting.

I shouldn't have the official high res textures installed as per instructions, or is it better to have them after all?

Also wondering if I can put it fullscreen, borderless cause I have 2 monitors and tabbing out takes like 2min.

Last thing, so I loaded up the wood elf save (the nord save had me stuck) and I wanna make my own character. So I did showracemenu, is this the way to go? There don't seem to be any presets and some races have their eyes going weirdly into their head.

Know it's still alpha, but I still like to set up everything perfect before starting a full playthrough.
Thanks a bunch!

If you want to make your own char just use the first save then configure Skyrim unbound to your liking (use video for further reference) After "starting your adventure" you will be taken to character creation menu.

DOF should be enable and applied through ENB not Skyrim Configurator or game launcher, don't ever use the game launcher with the pack (game doesn't use your documents folder anymore)

MSAA transparency and AF should be handled through NVIDIA control panel.

Best graphic settings Asd

If you set a custom resolution to 4k you should also modify the enb effect files to that resolution.

If you activate other textures especially those that modify terrain / landscape textures you need to rebuild DynDOLOD which is a lenghty process to some.

My advice is just to leave the pack as it came when it comes to modify adding mods.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Best graphic settings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!