Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About the not selected quest mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus_Regis
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

About the not selected quest mods Empty
PostSubject: About the not selected quest mods   About the not selected quest mods EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:13 am

I was just wondering if the not selected quest mods are merged somewhere and if they aren't would selecting them break something especially since they conflict with some other mods, also would I need a specific load order for that as well ??
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

About the not selected quest mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the not selected quest mods   About the not selected quest mods EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Nexus_Regis wrote:
I was just wondering if the not selected quest mods are merged somewhere and if they aren't would selecting them break something especially since they conflict with some other mods, also would I need a specific load order for that as well ??

They still need to be tested and  yep load order needs adjusting with every mod you add.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

About the not selected quest mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!