Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list

Go down 
+6
driveandkill
Zierry
koksuismo
RottenDub
dostunuz
tommysparks
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tommysparks
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list Empty
PostSubject: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Had a CTD leaving the starting lake from the first profile.

On a run through Whiterun I noticed several NPCs with the top half of their heads a different color that the lower half.

Outside of Whiterun, observed a man on a horse flying around through the air. I couldnt catch up to see which NPC it was.

I'll report back as I discover more.
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:39 pm

some bugs encountered. like quicklight doesn't go away properly. also when i equip any shield it is invisible but i can block normally. also enemy health bar won't show up. automated potion mod doesn't work too.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 2:02 am

tommysparks wrote:
Had a CTD leaving the starting lake from the first profile.

On a run through Whiterun I noticed several NPCs with the top half of their heads a different color that the lower half.

Outside of Whiterun, observed a man on a horse flying around through the air. I couldnt catch up to see which NPC it was.

I'll report back as I discover more.

dostunuz wrote:
some bugs encountered. like quicklight doesn't go away properly. also when i equip any shield it is invisible but i can block normally. also enemy health bar won't show up. automated potion mod doesn't work too.

Thank you for the feedback

-CTD lake - you mean in riverwood? didn't notice no CTD there.
+ Will look at NPC in Whiterun
- Whiterun horses flying that's a horse patrol mod that could conflict with new navemeshes for the modfied area around whiterun.It might settle after a few hours of play or might stay
+ will check swift potion mod... did you configure it?
- For shield check DSR and XPMSE
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 11:04 am

started a new game then disabled quicklight mod it's the only way. for shield bug i had to disable in All Geared UP and it is fine so far. SwiftPotion mod won't activate at all no matter what i do.
Back to top Go down
koksuismo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: ENB bug   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 3:49 pm

It seems like enb is not on when outside, but any interior space is sexy.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 5:28 pm

koksuismo wrote:
It seems like enb is not on when outside, but any interior space is sexy.

Much of the imagespace outside and inside depends on the weather and time of day, this is one of the best ENB's out there.
Back to top Go down
Zierry
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Doors and stairs of Sleeping Giant Inn (Riverwood Inn) are doing weird stuff. SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list ScreenShot645.bmp SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list ScreenShot644.bmp
Back to top Go down
driveandkill
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Unfortunately my game seems broken after only about 3 hours of playing D:
All was going well until I entered Whiterun for the first time. Suddenly random people started attacking me aswell as Dawnguard people. I am pretty sure that I am not a vampire however so I cant find the reason for that sadly.
Also the graphics are stunning yet I have very good fps!

EDIT: Okay I managed to get them non hostile by using the command paycrimegold 0 0 atleast I hope so :P
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 pm

driveandkill wrote:
All was going well until I entered Whiterun for the first time. Suddenly random people started attacking me aswell as Dawnguard people. I am pretty sure that I am not a vampire however so I cant find the reason for that sadly.

EDIT: Okay I managed to get them non hostile by using the command paycrimegold 0 0 atleast I hope so :P

Did you use one of the provided save game files or start a new game? If starting a new game you have to configure all mods in the MCM menu including one that lets you disguise as bandits etc

Quote :
So this is a bug? ☺️
Back to top Go down
driveandkill
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 pm

RottenDub wrote:
driveandkill wrote:

Did you use one of the provided save game files or start a new game? If starting a new game you have to configure all mods in the MCM menu including one that lets you disguise as bandits etc

Quote :
So this is a bug? ☺️
Oh no good fps is not a bug, just a bit of feedback :D also I used the very first save where the camera is up in the sky. Is that one unmodified? Perhaps you could say what the difference is between the 3? From the video I seemed to understand that the top save/third one has all survival mods on but I didnt get what the first and second save do.

I have also found out that the quicklight does not illuminate the area in first person. In third person only the magelight works, lantern does not illuminate in both first and third person on my game
+ savegames tend to get bricked quite often, I want to save my game and the game crashes every time until I revert to an earlier save
Back to top Go down
Horsemeat2517
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Not sure if these are bugs or if im just too incompetent at life to find the mod affecting these things (ive spent ages trying to find mod options that affect these but cant find anything) but ive had a few issues:

- The indoor lighting is incredibly dark in every building including ones packed with torches on the walls, any way to change this?
- Doors no longer display text to say what they are when you are in front of them, I've checked all the HUD mods and found nothing to change this

Also is there a way to completely revert the HUD back to normal? I cant find a way to change the enemy health bar or the player level bar back to how they normally look and when i use the alternative health stamina and magica bars the outline of the bars stays the same and the actual bar glitches through the outline. I know how to rearrange the HUD but cannot find out how to change the looks back to normal:/

Apologies for the incompetence. Any help would be greatly appreciated:)
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 2:46 pm

i can't use some scrolls, many spells and staves with my right hand, how to fix this?.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:23 pm

dostunuz wrote:
i can't use some scrolls, many spells and staves with my right hand, how to fix this?.

https://www.google.com/search?q=skyrim+left+right+confusion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 pm

RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=skyrim+left+right+confusion&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

im not sure if you understand but check my save if you could. i simply can't cast most of spells equipped on my right hand.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k1v07300gdhid3h/Saves.rar/file

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:10 pm

dostunuz wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:

im not sure if you understand but check my save if you could. i simply can't cast most of spells equipped on my right hand.

A little tired so lets see if we are on the same page. Check out the searches.

Treat your left click as your main attack, treat right click as a secondary or block/ spell.

Some spells need to be equipped in both hands to work. For some spells you need mastery and of course enough mana to cast it. A video would help more.
Back to top Go down
Shinzon
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 1:17 am

RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:
RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:

A little tired so lets see if we are on the same page. Check out the searches.

Treat your left click as your main attack, treat right click as a secondary or block/ spell.

Some spells need to be equipped in both hands to work. For some spells you need mastery and of course enough mana to cast it. A video would help more.

After a couple of installations (5 days)  I finally got the game to work. But soon I noticed that I can spell some spells only with my left hand and they dosnt work with right. Such as  the novice conjuration spell what gives a sword or summon a wolf and i think its not a common problem. But oder spells like sparks works with both hands normally. I think it is a general problem.

A little searching (2 days) i found the mods which cause the problem. In the mod organizer on the right side i turned off  the Spells Addon 2 RM, and the related Bashed Patch, ASIS, and Dual Sheath Redux Patch mods. Either are switched on, the casting with the right hand not working properly. But after this the problem is solved. (In my case)

But without these mods other bugs  are happening, so this isnt the perfect solution.  (Vicious Circle).

Any idea:?
Back to top Go down
3quidox
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Right hand can't cast   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 4:48 am

Just letting you know, I'm having the same right hand cast problem with some spells such as muffle, conjure swords and a couple others. Just thought I'd say something to bump this issue up in the forum.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dango95
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 6:47 am

I'm loving the game but I've been experience a bit of an issue after several days of playthrough. Whenever I save the game now I just completely CTD. I think it may have something to do with the save game size, as everytime it hits 28mb, it'll crash on save. No matter how far back I go, my save file continues to build up until it hits 28mb which then becomes unsaveable.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, is there any way to solve this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list   SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list Empty

Back to top Go down

SPM 5 Early Access Alpha bug list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!