Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Drive Cap

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:19 am

Good day everyone, I am hosting the file on my google drive and after a bit of research, it appears that there is no download size limit, but rather a download count cap. This happens if too many people try to download the file in the same day. My advice would be to be patient and try again periodically. Google drive is by far the best way to share a file as it has better protection for the host as well as the downloaders. It also has the fastest download speeds and is only affected by your own internet speed.
Back to top Go down
Bolombonchi
I'm getting the hang of this

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:56 am

But could you guys not upload alternatives? It's obviously really good, but an alternative would be great for traffic flow of people wanting the mod.

EDIT: It refreshes every day, so people would be forced to actively keep checking the site and see if it's finally downloadable.. Not sure a lot of people would want to put in that effort xD
Back to top Go down
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:18 am

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Good day everyone, I am hosting the file on my google drive and after a bit of research, it appears that there is no download size limit, but rather a download count cap. This happens if too many people try to download the file in the same day. My advice would be to be patient and try again periodically. Google drive is by far the best way to share a file as it has better protection for the host as well as the downloaders. It also has the fastest download speeds and is only affected by your own internet speed.

where is the link sir?.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:30 am

Bolombonchi wrote:
But could you guys not upload alternatives? It's obviously really good, but an alternative would be great for traffic flow of people wanting the mod.

EDIT: It refreshes every day, so people would be forced to actively keep checking the site and see if it's finally downloadable.. Not sure a lot of people would want to put in that effort xD
I will leave that decision up to Rotten as this is his baby. I am only helping him by providing a reliable method of sharing anything he wants without having to deal with any issues
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:31 am

dostunuz wrote:
Lord Gilgamesh wrote:

where is the link sir?.

Sent you the link

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Bolombonchi wrote:

I will leave that decision up to Rotten as this is his baby. I am only helping him by providing a reliable method of sharing anything he wants without having to deal with any issues

More ways to download the alpha will be avaiable soon.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
dostunuz
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:38 am

RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:
Lord Gilgamesh wrote:

where is the link sir?.

Sent you the link

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Bolombonchi wrote:

i have nothing in my message box.
Back to top Go down
Bolombonchi

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:45 am

RottenDub wrote:
dostunuz wrote:
Lord Gilgamesh wrote:

where is the link sir?.

Sent you the link

Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Bolombonchi wrote:

OK, I'll wait for the upload! Thanks for your work ^^
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 am

Torrent is now avaiable on the download site.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
koksuismo
New Face!
New Face!

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Torrent   Google Drive Cap EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:43 pm

I hope everyone who downloads the torrent also seeds it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Google Drive Cap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Drive Cap   Google Drive Cap Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Drive Cap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!