Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should the forum and website shut down?

Go down 
+3
iNFaMoUZGaming
Lord Gilgamesh
RottenDub
7 posters

Should website/forums shut down?
fu*k yeah!
Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_lcap5%Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
fu*k NO!
Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_lcap93%Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_rcap
 93% [ 38 ]
Meh!
Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_lcap2%Should the forum and website shut down? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Should the forum and website shut down? Empty
PostSubject: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 12:16 am

So i'm seriously thinking about shutting down everything after SPM 5 is launched. (After giving it about 6 months of support)
What do you guys think?

If it counts my one vote is YES...

Last edited by RottenDub on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: bro....   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptySun Jul 02, 2017 7:11 am

cry
Bro Rotten.....why? If you are finally hanging up the hat then so be it....you will be missed as much as your amazing work...but....seems like an end to an era for those of us who have been with you since the older packs....all of whom I still have in a separate hard drive....I have to be honest, this is your baby, and yours alone. If you feel the need to move on due to life being what it is, then I will choose yes with you. Trust me, I understand as I am an Electrical Engineer with three kids. Is there something in particular that brought this train of thought on? Are you getting hassled again? In the back of my mind I was always hoping that, down the road a ways as they mature, you would consider doing another FO4 mod pack or even tackle Skyrim 64-bit.....You have quite a few followers bromigo
Back to top Go down
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:58 am

There is no forums and sites like yours that I've come over and I really appreciate your work because I'm not able to mod like you, or rather I don't have any time nor patience to mod my games like you do. I've been modding Skyrim for ages and every time I'm unable to get a stable game or understand why it's not. 
So I can't thank you enough for making a finished product with endless gameplay and fun for us. I think it would be a shame if your sites and modpacks were to be shut down, especially since it's one of a kind.

Anyway, whatever you decide we will respect and understand it, but my vote is f*ck no! :)
Back to top Go down
johndoetes
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 am

I voted for NO! But whatever you decide i will understand. It's all yours after all. But it would be such a shame :(
Back to top Go down
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
ShadowFyre

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:32 am

Hey whatever you decide is up to you, but I want you to know that I appreciate all you've done man. I've told so many of my friends about your work and they love it almost as much as I do. I'm hoping soon that I'll be able to upgrade my gpu to fully appreciate your work, but college is in my way lol. Just know that I'll definitely be using this to ease my stress these coming months.
Back to top Go down
easypro97
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:54 am

dont stop until 9000 mods :P
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 8:41 am

easypro97 wrote:
dont stop until 9000 mods :P
lol HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000 KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
Back to top Go down
Safina
New Face!
New Face!
Safina

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi, I have been modding games for 9 years now.
It's a pain to make numerous mods work together and this is where RottenDub's modpacks come to play.
They have always had a place in my hard drive, because I know that mods can be lost and be forever removed from the Internet, the only way to preserve them is if they were in a modpack.
I usually stay clear from forums and social media but I decided to join this forum just to show my support.
If you want some time off, by all means get some rest but I hope you come back stronger than ever.
We still have a lot of games to mod, best of regards and cheers : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should the forum and website shut down?   Should the forum and website shut down? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should the forum and website shut down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Archive-
Jump to:  

Free counters!