Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Troubleshooting V1

Go down 
+2
RottenDub
07click
6 posters
AuthorMessage
07click
New Face!
New Face!

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 pm

hi

i am downloading this torrent right now almost done. Where can i find an installation guide for version 2.0.5?

torrent link : kat.cr/skyrim-modded-v2-0-5-t10192289.hml#main
And why i cant find any link for v2.0.6 ?
which one do you recommmend for stable gameplay?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:16 am

07click wrote:
hi

i am downloading this torrent right now almost done. Where can i find an installation guide for version 2.0.5?

torrent link : kat.cr/skyrim-modded-v2-0-5-t10192289.hml#main
And why i cant find any link for v2.0.6 ?
which one do you recommmend for stable gameplay?

Both are very stable (tested doing 3 skyrim laps at speed 600 and tcl)but very different.Sadly 2.0.5 instructions where lost with the last forum.

You can find 2.0.6 on demonoid.ph
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
shake
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:53 am

Hello, I just setup this mod pack. Thank you very much for your hard work on this.

I'm having performance problems, though my PC is high-end. I have similar specs as you, except i have the 3770k and a GTX 980. I've run SR:LE fully without performance issues, 60fps.

With this pack, by default, i get around 20fps indoors and less outside. And after about 5 minutes i get a CTD.

ENBs are not the cause, i changed between each enb and removed enb completely and still <20 fps.

I narrowed it down the skse plugins folder. Not sure what yet, but after renaming the folder and loading the game I get a solid 60 fps.

Any suggestions? I'll keep messing with it in the meantime.

** Edit

Narrowed down even more. After removing only the hdtPhysicsExtensions* files, i get perfect 60fps. Not sure if its just one of these, I don't know anything about this skse plugin.

Last edited by mava314 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback.
I think i might be tied to CPU cores.

HDT is the system that make you female charater have natural(or fake depending who you ask)animations,it also works for some capes,hair and weapons.

Open hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensions2.ini, hdtPhysicsExtensionsR.ini and change

[Simulator]
numThreads = 4 to 0 in all files.

This way HDT plugins will automatically figure out how much cores and threads you have on you CPU.
Let me know if this changes anything.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
shake
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:39 am

Thanks, I tried your suggestion and set this in all three inis:
[Simulator]
numThreads = 0

But sadly no change to the framerate. Playing without these files seems ok though. Doesn't sound like i'm missing out on too much.
Back to top Go down
SP77
New Face!
New Face!
SP77

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Hey, Rotten. I'm embarrassed I didn't think of finding you on kickass sooner (your message board lead me here). I downloaded the v2.06 pack a few months ago and had no idea how to install it. Until now. Thanks for the instructions. I have a question, though. In the instructions you recommend using one of your saves but there's no link to them. Could you help me out with one because after waiting so long to play a modded version (this is actually my first time playing Skyrim) as great as this, I seriously just want to play? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello!

If you check Install instructions there's a blue clickable savegames link,check ii again ;)

RottenDub wrote:
••• Optional but highly recommended for people who just want to play •••
- Download these Savegames(click) and copy them to C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves
- These savegames are at lvl 1 (use ` showracemenu to change race etc) level 3,9 or 12 and also have all the mods configured in-game (this takes from 20 minutes to 1hour+)
-If you want to start a new game make sure to configure all the mods to your liking
-One crucial thing to do when start a new game is press "ESC" >>> "Mod Configuration Menu" >>> "SKY UI" >>> "ADVANCED" >>> untick "MAP&FAVORITES Menu"
Back to top Go down
SP77
New Face!
New Face!
SP77

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:35 am

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response. I've played for only an hour or so and I've come across issues. One is mod related with Sky Ui.

"SkyUI Error 5. Incompatible menu file (map.swf). Make Sure you installed everything correctly & no other mod overwrote it. If you are using an older version, uninstall it & reinstall latest version."

I dowloaded the latest version (5.0) but I'm not sure how to do what it asks. I'll try to figure it out though. The other was after I activated the stone statue, chose my path to be shipwrecked and I couldn't escape the first room of the boat. I'm trying to go through the hole under the stairs to the next room and it's like I'm getting caught on something. I died a couple of times to see if it fixed, but it didn't.

I can't tell you enough how surprised I was at how easy installing all the mods were. You did a great job, which I'm sure cost you a lot of time. Kudos. :cheers:

Last edited by SP77 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:01 am

Quote :
-One crucial thing to do when start a new game is press "ESC" >>> "Mod Configuration Menu" >>> "SKY UI" >>> "ADVANCED" >>> untick "MAP&FAVORITES Menu"

Getting out of the shipwreck can be a little tricky first time but it's easy once you do it once or twice this is not a bug :))... just a tricky ship
Back to top Go down
SP77
New Face!
New Face!
SP77

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 pm

Hey, Rotten. The game is playing unbelievably smooth and I made it out of the ship. I just had a few more questions. I like to run my games with borderless windows but when I go into the Skyrim configurator and untick fullscreen, nothing changes. I made a few more changes out of curiosity (Anisotropic Filtering x2 & Sky reflections in water) using the config but I'm not sure if they took either. Should I be doing something else? I love SweetFx and trying different presets. The magic these guys create is unbelievable. I'm amazed at how they're able to transform the whole mood of the game. Would I be able to try different ones or will the game bonk out? Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 pm

SP77 wrote:
Hey, Rotten. The game is playing unbelievably smooth and I made it out of the ship. I just had a few more questions. I like to run my games with borderless windows but when I go into the Skyrim configurator and untick fullscreen, nothing changes. I made a few more changes out of curiosity (Anisotropic Filtering x2 & Sky reflections in water) using the config but I'm not sure if they took either. Should I be doing something else? I love SweetFx and trying different presets. The magic these guys create is unbelievable. I'm amazed at how they're able to transform the whole mood of the game. Would I be able to try different ones or will the game bonk out? Thanks again.

You should really read the whole installation instructions :twisted:

•2.0.6 pack comes with a tweaked HIRCINE ENB preset,customized for performance,if you get bad FPS still (you have a very slow PC) you should try my other presets (ICEBINE 3 or ENB BOOST) -To use other presets just use FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager.exe the use of this tool should be self explanatory wrote:

Removing or tweaking the ENB : -Removing the ENB will also remove water caustics and displacement.(Water looks amazing with them on) If the effect on rain is to much for you you can disable it from the GUI just scroll down to rain and untick "enable" -Press save then apply! Remove the enb with FXAA ENB SweetFX Manager. wrote:
•Always use skyrim_config.exe to make these changes and don't forget to copy the tweaked ini's from your documents folder to your Mod Organizer Profile >>>Rotten. -Always make back-ups of skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini in case you mess something up wrote:
Go to X:\Skyrim\-=Skyrim Rotten Edition ReadMEs and tools=- and copy "ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager" to C:\ wrote:
â—˜First got to C:\ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager\Skyrim_Directory.txt and set it according to your skyrim steam folder. wrote:

The pack comes with an ENB preset called hircine, this has it's own AnisotropicFiltering and changing it in configurator is not recommended.
It also comes with border-less control
"[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false"

there's also an option in a dll from SKSE : X:\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\onetweak.ini

#Enable Borderless Window
BorderlessWindow = false

There are more presets in the manager including a Modified ICBINE3 (sweet fx preset called I cant believe it's not an ENB 3)that I've tweaked too look better (removed chromatic aberration so text looks better etc) so learn how to use the manager cause it will be very easy to switch between them

Here's how the game looks with ICBINE 3 (added some exaggerated DOF for video purpose)

SS : https://imgur.com/a/TwQvs
Video :

You can even combine ENB with Sweet FX presets like ICBINE but i'll let you figure that one one as it take's some reading,google it if your interested.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
Wesleypipes77
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: V2.06 Download   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 1:34 am

Hello Rotten, I have been having trouble finding a link to the 2.06 download. I searched the forums and don't see one anywhere, I noticed you mention that it's available at demonoid.ph but all I can find there is 2.05 as well.

Is 2.06 perhaps posted with a different heading than 2.05 I can search for?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
robosky
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:26 am

torrenthound look for Skyrim206.7z
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask a very stupid question because i'll be honest the installation instructions confuse me for a less than novice computer guy.. is there any way to install this directly into mod organizer? i have 2.06
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:34 pm

skyrimguy wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask a very stupid question because i'll be honest the installation instructions confuse me for a less than novice computer guy.. is there any way to install this directly into mod organizer? i have 2.06

Install Skyrim, copy 2.0.6 over it, start MO, start game?
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 pm

if it's that easy, ill give it a shot.. ty
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 am

skyrimguy wrote:
if it's that easy, ill give it a shot.. ty

If the stars align and mother luck shines on you :lol: .In theory that's all you have to do,the everything else is to make everything is correctly put.
Back to top Go down
Wesleypipes77
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 9:30 am

robosky wrote:

Thanks, but I searched this term exactly and still nothing.
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Wesleypipes77 wrote:
robosky wrote:

Thanks, but I searched this term exactly and still nothing.

Just search Skyrim206.7z on google. That's how i found it yesterday.
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Strange issue - cant get quests from anyone   Troubleshooting V1 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:33 pm

Hi,

Installation went fine and was able to play for a little while, but all of a sudden, no NPC's will speak to me other than to tell me that I smell. I've tried sleeping, curing disease, healing, running through water, etc. Nothing helps, so now the game is pretty much stalled. Any suggestions? Most posts on the web point to a mod called 'Shadows of Dawnstar' causing the issue, but I didn't see that one in my Skyrim data directory.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:57 am

Hehehe that's some funny sh*t right there.

When you start a new game main quest is not activated.This give's you an option to ignore the main quest and be a simple adventurer in skyrim.When you want to start the main quest(aka be more than a stranger to most NPC) you need to go to an inn and and ask a barmaid about rumors until she tells you to either go to whiterun or go to helgen.when you reach helgen main quest can be started.

But you should wait for V3 as it's WAY better than V1
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm looking forward to this V3.
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:34 pm

We all do :P
Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:07 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Hehehe that's some funny sh*t right there.

When you start a new game main quest is not activated.This give's you an option to ignore the main quest and be a simple adventurer in skyrim.When you want to start the main quest(aka be more than a stranger to most NPC) you need to go to an inn and and ask a barmaid about rumors until she tells you to either go to whiterun or go to helgen.when you reach helgen main quest can be started.

But you should wait for V3 as it's WAY better than V1

Lol, yes it is. It's actually on my daughter's install. I myself am still on V2.0.5 lol. I was going to install V2.0.6 on mine till she ran into that issue. I'll have her go to an Inn and talk to the Barkeep lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troubleshooting V1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubleshooting V1   Troubleshooting V1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubleshooting V1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V2-
Jump to:  

Free counters!