Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask a question about the pack

Go down 
+13
TheLotus
zyptan
RottenDub
Cyracus
Chiqx
Acronym
Tenka
Kisaya
optimusakc
tolstyy
Tarikko
kratorsofcows
ShadowFyre
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 6:30 pm

So i'm trying to install bodychange (a mod to allow you to change only pc body/face) it works without issues with humans, but with dark elves it changes only the face textures/meshes while the body stays the same.

What can i do? Maybe elves have a different texture/meshes path?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:04 pm

uriel1987 wrote:
So i'm trying to install bodychange (a mod to allow you to change only pc body/face) it works without issues with humans, but with dark elves it changes only the face textures/meshes while the body stays the same.

Yup elves might have another path,read author's instructions, the info might be there, also deactivate the high res textures for females that's in the pack.
Back to top Go down
http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:17 pm

RottenDub wrote:
uriel1987 wrote:

Yup elves might have another path,read author's instructions, the info might be there, also deactivate the high res textures for females that's in the pack.
I checked and the paths are the same for all races, on the mod page it doesn't say anything about elven races and also removing the high res textures didn't nothing. That's wierd, i guess i'll try to contact the author of the mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:35 am

Hey so with this whole pack installed and stuff, is it possible to create a new profile in Mod Organizer and install Enderal just fine without borking things?

I really wanna check it out, but I also really REALLY dont want to mess things up with this pack. Suggestions for how to proceed?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 pm

astraeos118 wrote:
Hey so with this whole pack installed and stuff, is it possible to create a new profile in Mod Organizer and install Enderal just fine without borking things?

I really wanna check it out, but I also really REALLY dont want to mess things up with this pack. Suggestions for how to proceed?

The author states that it's best to experience it unmodded , my suggestion would be to install Skyrim in a different place and play through it.Did the English version came out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Hey. I was wondering if these mods are compatible? Looks safe to me.
capes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59700/?
random idles: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52298/?

edit: What about equipping overhaul 4.25? It works just fine, had to clean it with tes5edit though, but is it safe?
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 pm

gastovski wrote:
I got one. I wanna change combat max actor to 80 (30 atm) in bashed patch. Do i have to redo asis patch after recreating bashed patch?.
Delete the patch and re-do as you wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Which bodyslide preset did you use while adding outfits?
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:55 pm

indexMemories wrote:
Which bodyslide preset did you use while adding outfits?
Cheers.

CBBE HDT
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 pm

gastovski wrote:
I wonder would you consider implement perkus maximus instead sperg, or is it viable if we do this manually over 4.3?. If we can, a tutorial would be very nice.

PerMa installs just like the other skyproc patches but in combination with this pack it will make a big part of NPC gray-faced.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
Lord Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Uncapper   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Yo Rotten, I noticed that although I modified the elys_uncapper ini according to my personal tastes for perk and stat progression, it is being overridden by something. I always have my uncapper ini set to what I want when I use my own MO profile and mod load..Actually I use ordinator but either way...anyways back to the point, I noticed you are using the sperg combined with ordinator, and usually ordinator comes with a special uncapper ini to edit. is modifying the elys_uncapper not enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 9:06 am

if I wanted to add some new followers to the pack would it screw anything up? 

the followers in mind were:

Sophia
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?
Onean
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72385/?

thanks
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 am

chibirobo wrote:
if I wanted to add some new followers to the pack would it screw anything up? 

the followers in mind were:

Sophia
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?
Onean
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72385/?

thanks

Nop it won't screw anything, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
mastershoka
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Hello Sir,I Need a Guide   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 6:42 am

i want your suggestions on  skyrim v4.3 because i still have SPMv3(2.0.6) But i also need sex mods in 4.3.As far as i have seen V3 had no issue related to ps body changer mod and sex mods but after downloading this v4.3 i want a suggestion.I don't want to utilize every single part of texture or very heavy and my skyrim of v3 is also with sexy looking but limited to medium settings and works fine in alot of areas.
So my question is what settings are required for me according to the requirement of my PC:
Xw6600 2 x e5420(octa core)
16 gb of ram(DDR2)
gtx 1060 6 gb 192 bit (DDR5)
4 tb of HD.
my game works fine but the loading screen make issues
In v3 i changed fps to 30 so that it wont get hanged or load faster and it worked
and in game i changed it to 60.

Any IDEA? for improvement 
And i always install it in a clean drive where nothing else is installed so i dont thing disk defrag is required for that drive
For V3 i Have X drive and i am installing it in M drive.

in simple wording i want to take control of that ENB in Detail Because in v3 i  only disabled and enabled those values which i can tick and didn't disturbed any other things.
i shell be very thankful for you for your help and sorry for my bad english i hope you get my points:)
Love you and your amazing works keep it up<3
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 10:33 am

mastershoka wrote:
i want your suggestions on  skyrim v4.3 because i still have SPMv3(2.0.6) But i also need sex mods in 4.3.As far as i have seen V3 had no issue related to ps body changer mod and sex mods but after downloading this v4.3 i want a suggestion.I don't want to utilize every single part of texture or very heavy and my skyrim of v3 is also with sexy looking but limited to medium settings and works fine in alot of areas.
So my question is what settings are required for me according to the requirement of my PC:
Xw6600 2 x e5420(octa core)
16 gb of ram(DDR2)
gtx 1060 6 gb 192 bit (DDR5)
4 tb of HD.
my game works fine but the loading screen make issues
In v3 i changed fps to 30 so that it wont get hanged or load faster and it worked
and in game i changed it to 60.

Any IDEA? for improvement 
And i always install it in a clean drive where nothing else is installed so i dont thing disk defrag is required for that drive
For V3 i Have X drive and i am installing it in M drive.

in simple wording i want to take control of that ENB in Detail Because in v3 i  only disabled and enabled those values which i can tick and didn't disturbed any other things.
i shell be very thankful for you for your help and sorry for my bad english i hope you get my points:)
Love you and your amazing works keep it up<3

Can't adivse on any sex mods as i don't use any but if you used sex mods and they worked worked with 2.0.6 V3 or any 2.0.6 Beta it will work with 4.3 just follow modlist order from our forum threads/tutorials.

4.1 / 4.2 or 4.3 is only recommended to be played at very high setting anything below that is not recommended or supported.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
RottenDub

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 5:00 am

gastovski wrote:
I have suggestions for newest update.

Could you add more companion, gameplay mods such as duel combat realism, dragon combat overhaul, perkus maximus?. The game is very easy with SPERG and it's getting boring after made several skills 100 at level 30s.

Also thunderchild is a great shout mod which this mod lacks any shout related stuff.

You know already there are plenty of high profile companion mods, it would be great to see in this pack.

Thanks.

If you abuse the crafting/training system it's easy to get skills to 100, it's to each player to play how they want tho`.Perkus makes a lot of NPC have gray faces when put into this pack so that's a no.Thunderchild is compatible and you can easily install it, same for companion mods not everyone likes the same companions it's up to each player to add their favorite ones.Cheers!
Back to top Go down
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Will Battle Fatigue and Injuries work with the pack?
Back to top Go down
EpEp
Rookie poster
Rookie poster
EpEp

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:22 pm

I checked the list of included mods and it seems that these mods should work, but I'd like your opinion.

1. Deadly Combat
  2. Combat Evolved
  3. Combat Behavior Improved
  4. ASIS
  5. Action Combat
  6. TK Dodge

Edit: Just downloaded and saw that ASIS is already included:)

I'm a realistic combat freak, sorry.
Victory
Also, got it up and running first time and works like a charm running at constant 35+ fps; Even with my old system. But I must ask, is there a reason that only the females get naked when you remove the armor? And if not, how would one go about having nudity apply to both genders?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Ask a question about the pack - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask a question about the pack
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!