Perfectly Modded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steam Tutorial - Installation SPM 4.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ximics
New Face!
New Face!

Steam Tutorial - Installation SPM 4.4 Empty
PostSubject: Steam Tutorial - Installation SPM 4.4   Steam Tutorial - Installation SPM 4.4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 am

I understand if many don't like the way I set up my skyrim as it goes against most if not all tutorials listed, but it works for me. This is for your steam skyrim SPM 4.4, please let me know if there are any problems and ill try my best to help.

STEP 1 - make sure your steam skyrim is downloaded, updated and you have all of the dlcs installed.

STEP 2 - Download skyrim perfectly modded (Either torrent as found on the site or through the media fire version) 

STEP 3 - Once downloaded, we're going to extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common 
why we're not extracting to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim is due to the skyrim folder being inside perfectly modded, so if we extract to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim it will turn into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Skyrim

STEP 4 - Once finished extracting find your modOrganizer.ini, open it and change:
X:\\ to C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim
X:/ to C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim
(setting up pathways)

STEP 5 - After closing your modOrganizer.ini (MAKE SURE ALL X:\\ and X:/ ARE CHANGED, SAVE THIS) open your nxmhandlers.ini and change:
X:\\ to C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim again be sure to save and close.
(setting up pathways)

STEP 6 - If you do not have the dlcs installed as stated above then this will not work, and upon launch you will get an error message. Open up your modOrganizer application, make sure everything is checked off / enabled and run through SKSE. It will take a minute to start up.

STEP 7 - Starting the game, once you have created a new game press esc and head to your mods. Once there find Skyrim Unbound and click "begin adventure" to start.

I hope this helps guys as it took me a few days of fiddling around to figure it out, creating a new harddrive and splitting my harddrive never worked for me, so I had to find a different route.
Back to top Go down

Steam Tutorial - Installation SPM 4.4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Tutorials-
Jump to:  

Free counters!